Friday 27 March 2009

Double Page Spread Final with Commentary




I previously did like my double page spread however changes had to be made to make it look more attractive to the consumer. I changed the colour of the main kicker to a light green to match the glow around Pierre. Then, I added the same layer of text behind the kicker, this time in a black colour, to stand out and give a 3D effect, as if the kicker is coming off the page. Also, I altered the hue of green I had previously chosen for the questions in the interview, to stand out from the black text.
Although the drop cap previously looked effective, I changed the format of the text around the drop cap to wrap around it and for it to look like every other article does with a drop cap.
Around Pierre's cropped out image, I added a distorted shadowed effect to also give a 3D effect.

Lastly, there were a few spelling mistakes and typos which I had to correct, in order for the readers to actually understand and for it to keep up a professional image.








1 comment:

Mr Lau said...

Page number and clear finishing point required.